Temporarily Deleting/Updating a Company Report off the Web
These instructions will delete or update a company's report off the web for the rest of the day. The company's report must be changed in your database (BBBMIS, BIPS, BINDr, Shipman, etc) or the report will be republished during the next night routine.
Before you can delete a company you must know your bureau id, password, server, and the Company ID of the company that you want to delete.
If you are hosted on Dell click here
If you are hosted on Spock click here
If you are hosted on Worf click here
You will be taken to a page that looks similar to this (without the arrows):
- In the first box (A) type in your bureau id.
- In the second box (B) type in your bureau password.
- In the third box (C) type in the company ID number.
- Choose whether you'd like to delete or update the company
- Click "Delete This Company"
You will be brought to the confirmation page.
If this is the company that you want to delete hit "Delete It!"
You're done! That company's report is now deleted from the web reports.